Getting a quote is easy via e-mail.
E-mail is our preferred method of communication. Emails help us tract project details and allow us to return quotes faster.
Please e-mail ALL of the following info.
- Project brief/overview
- Artwork or drawing files in appropriate file formats and setup(look below for format info). If you do not have a formated file PLEASE send an image or drawing of your concept.
- Material type, dimensions and thickness – Our bed size is 24″x36″. Please be aware we do not sell or stock materials.
- Special handling requirements, comments, or questions
- Contact information
Email: email@example.com If link does not access your email client, feel free to copy and paste email address. All quotations are estimations, subject to change and market price dependent. Final costs are effected by the results of testing, changes in artwork, final run times, ect. Work is not begun until client sign off of final artwork and quotation.
We have a 3 hour minimum and costs are based upon the time needed to convert artwork, setup and cut. Contact us directly for hourly rates. We will respond within 24 hours. Please understand that all quotes are estimations and subject to change.
We can accept and convert nearly any file format you can throw at us….as long as we know what it is. Most files require some adjustment for the laser, but if you follow our guidelines we should be able to run your project without any problems. Files sent in the following formats will save both time and money. If we do not have to convert files to the proper format then we do not have to charge for artwork time. We can also then return a quote or job faster. If you require assistance adjusting or creating artwork let us know.
Ideal File Formats:
We can use Vector artwork for cutting and engraving. Please save in any of the following formats:
- .eps file
- .ai file
- .cdr file from Corel Draw
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
We can only use Bitmap artwork for etching. Please save as high resolution images in any of the following formats:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Other formats also acceptable on request
File setup tips:
- Engraving: For any areas of artwork that are to be engraved or etched(so not cut entirely through the material) even if it is a “line” should be a solid fill. All outlines should be removed.
- Line Weights: Line weights for cutting should be .003″. If using Corel Draw line weights should be “hairline”.
- Layers: Separate layers should be created for what artwork is being cut vs. what artwork is being engraved. Example: Score. cut, engrave should each be separated in corresponding layers.
- Page Layout: Page layout should be 24″ x 36″ landscape orientation. Use art board as bounding box if material is smaller than 24″ x 36″
- Max Size: For Laser Cutting, Laser Engraving and Metal Marking our maximum layout size is 24″ x 36″. For Rotary Engraving max diameter 11″ and max length 20-24″. For Vinyl Cutting Max single piece is 22″ x 60″. For larger special projects contact us.